MIKAL Salon & Spa Software
|Posted on June 23, 2022 at 2:45 PM|
Tough clients? We have the answers!
You can MAXIMIZE the Resistant and Stalwart Experience by Marketing with MIKAL
Today’s consumer is more and more inclined to spend money on experiences than on items. Experience purchases now win out for up to 40% of all consumers. It is over 60% of millennials would rather spend on experiences than items!
How do we take advantage of this trend?
We offer mini experiences. We set up the system and salon/spa to support the client WOW.
Packages with RICH descriptions. Services on our web site with details benefit laden descriptions. Scripts for our staff with the same…………..
What we don’t do: discount our packages and make them a commodity (think ITEM).
Sell gift cards for a cheaper rate – where is the experience part of the sale?
- Come up with a first time offer for the price check prospects for each area of the salon/spa. Tie to your Google offer, your Social media, and your referral program – is this working for you?
- Set up a pdf you can instantly e-mail for the client screen for the price inquiries – do you have?
- Set descriptions of all services for pop up that are packed with benefits – do you have this?
- Train the staff especially the desk to use the benefits – script and role play!
- Use the Up-$ells to add on the experience services that WOW – does your system do this?
- 4 Corner your front area to create the perfect client experience – call for our diagram
- Time line to maximize every WOW opportunity during the client visit – ask for our timeline info
- Review your Unique Selling Points – do you work on these items every week?
- Use the EMBA to prebook at the chair/station – know why this is powerful?
- Video the finish or make up touchup on the client phone – do you do this now?
- Reward the client with instant rebates of the loyalty points on each visit – set this up?
- Use the Thank you and New Client Thank you to follow up
- Use the Xris-Xross marketing to suggest NEW client experiences – automatic with Mikal
- Publish the positive client experience comments – make sure it is available on Google!
- Promote the client experience options in your business – are these part of your USPs?
- Make sure you have a mini client experience option – know why this is critical?
- Put together packages, series and Events to keep the client experience fresh – important!
Now is the time to get on these programs and strategies. This trend for experiences in going to grow and if your salon/spa is not positioned for this big change in consumer buying you will miss out!